Quaker Concern is an 8-page publication put out three times a year. It shares stories and calls to action from our work.
Sign up to receive it and the CFSC E-news by email:
The CFSC E-Newsletter is a once a month bulletin from Canadian Friends Service Committee (Quakers). The E-News shares useful and timely information on CFSC-related or supported educational materials and actions. You can see past issues for examples.
CFSC respects your privacy and will only use your email address to send you the E-News and Quaker Concern. You are free to unsubscribe at any time using the link available in any email from us.
Quaker Concern is also available in print copy. To be added to the mailing list or to request back issues prior to 2009, contact us.
Issues since 2009 are available below in PDF (you may need to right or command click the links and download the files if they are not displaying properly in your browser):
- 2017 Winter
- 2016 Winter | Spring | Summer
- 2015 Winter | Spring | Summer
- 2014 Winter | Spring | Summer
- 2013 Winter | Spring | Summer
- 2012 Winter | Spring | Summer
- 2011 Winter | Spring | Summer
- 2010 Winter | Spring | Summer
- 2009 Winter | Spring | Summer